* Air India - The flagship carrier of the Republic of India. Air India commenced on October 15, 1932 as a mail service and to today being one of the world's longest operating airlines serving over 20 destinations internationally and more with their airline partners.
* Jet Airways - With 66 destinations, Jet Airways connect a place every 5 minutes. Jet Airways has come a long way since their first flight in 1993. One of the fastest growing airlines in the world, and now it's all set to change the way you fly - for the better! Jet airways operates flights to 23 international destinations and 43 destinations within India, therefore offering you a better choice for flying.
* Kingfisher Airlines - Kingfisher Airlines presents a unique flying experience from Delhi to London, Dubai, Bangkok, Hong Kong, Kathmandu - and Mumbai to London, Hong Kong, Bangkok, Dubai, Singapore. Settle into the comfortable fully-flat bed and enjoy invigorating in-seat massager. Savour the delectable gourment cuisine served in a traditional Indian Silver Thali. Treat yourself to selection of award-winning wines in exclusive in-flight Lounge & Bar. Specially trained international cabin crew will make sure your journey is truly extraordinary. So, sit back, relax and enjoy the Kingfisher experience.
* Malaysian Airlines - With destinations spanning across the globe, Malaysia Airlines, along with their partner airlines, can transport you to any part of the globe. Now with their inter asian budget airline subsidiaries Firefly and MASwings, Malaysia Airlines offers you even more options.
* Qantas - From humble beginnings in 1920, to a world class global air carrier. Qantas serves over 150 destinations on the Qantas, Qantaslink, and Qantas Affiliate route both domestically and internationally.
* Singapore Airlines - The first airline globally to fly the Airbus A380. Serving 61 destinations in 34 countries all over the world. Singapore Airlines has evolved into one of the most respected travel brands around the world, with one of the world's youngest fleets in the air, a network spanning five continents, and the timeless classic symbol of quality customer care and service - the Singapore Girl. Whether you're in the air, on the ground, in one of many Singapore Airlines lounges, or changing your booking over the phone - you can expect the Singapore Airlines hospitality and excellence.